Integrating Pigs into a Diverse Small Farm Operation, Growing Seeds Farm, Corbett, Wednesday, August 22, 1 pm-6 pm.
Join the OSU Small Farms Program for this on-farm workshop. It will focus on strategies to help small farms manage production and marketing risk to create viable and successful small farm livestock enterprises. Event and registration details can be found here: Livestock Workshop
- NRCS Unveils Three Initiatives Aimed to Help Producers
- New look, same great info!
- Pulling in the rain, just pulling in the rain
- Garlic Mustard is Bolting!
- Getting Ready for Garlic Mustard
- 10th Annual Success
- Organic Certification Cost Share Reimbursement Program
- Thank you for making native gardening affordable
- Salmon in Johnson Creek? You bet!