Agricultural producers can dispose of their old and unusable pesticides at no charge on Saturday, June 1, 2013 from 8 a.m. to noon! This event is a great opportunity for farmers, nursery owners, and other producers to safely and anonymously to dispose of harmful pesticides at no charge and with no questions asked.
Producers interested in participating will need to register with Clean Harbors Environmental Service. Download a registration form below and submit to Clean Harbors Environmental Service on, or before, May 24, 2013.
- Don't Get Burned!
- Testing your soil for lead
- Showers to Flowers – Reusing water around your home
- Toxic plant found at Gresham school
- Growing Farms Summer Livestock Series
- Spring StreamCare
- EMSWCD Helps Make Another Year of Outdoor School Possible
- Naturescaping for Backyard Habitats Tour
- SoilWeb app
- Raptor Perches